We are open and have adopted the best safety measures to eliminate risk conducting business, at our offices and in your homes. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and ensure their safety and that of our customers.
Precautions we are taking:
- We are monitoring information from the CDC, DHS, OSHA, as well as numerous federal, state, and local agencies.
- We are adhering to suggested “social distancing” practices and policies. All employee meetings, office work, and residential and commercial delivery are done with the utmost attention paid to the health of our staff and customers.
- Our Sales/Estimators and Field Technicians are traveling from their homes directly to your home.
- All supplies and materials will be delivered to your house by drivers who have no direct contact with our office personnel and with the field technicians working at your house.
- No personnel will report to work if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, including elevated fever, sore throat and shortness of breath or if they are under quarantine because they have been exposed to the virus.
- Our Sales/Estimators will be wearing masks as they come to your house or facility. They will maintain a safe distance from you. If possible, we ask that you or anyone else in your house wear a mask as you guide our Sales/Estimators through your property. Our Sales/Estimator will be clean with disinfectant wipes any objects that they might have touched in your house. We ask you to do the same.
- When our Field Technicians (our Carpenters, Painters, Flooring Personnel, etc.) arrive at your home, they will call you by phone or knock at your door and move back a distance of 6′. The technicians will then mask and cordon off the work area as appropriate and necessary.
- Our field technicians will be wearing masks during the progress of interior work and when appropriate on exterior work. They will be expected to clean their hands throughout the day with disinfecting wipes and/or soap and water.
- Our field technicians will clean with disinfectant wipes the inanimate objects in the work area that humans are likely to come in contact with through touching at the end of each day and at the conclusion of the job, particularly door knobs.